Manila International Book Fair 2010

Still fresh from the experience last Monday at Scholastic Books' warehouse book sale, I stumbled upon another related event. This time its the biggest and grandest of them all in this part of the world.


The Manila International Book Fair (MIBF) will be holding their 31st great event on September 15-19, 2010 at SMX Convention Center, Mall of Asia Complex, Pasay City, Metro Manila.

It will be our first time to go there. Judging from the huge number of exhibitors and scheduled special events from the first until the fifth day, it will really be one helluva BIG fair. I'm afraid Hubby, baby and I will surely be engulfed by a sea of this magnitude. (Oh, I can't leave Coco at home and for some other reasons, in case you're wondering.) Great thing Sumthinblue was generous enough to share her rough guide to MIBF and some more tips. After reading those posts, now I'm afraid if Hubby would let me spend as much as I want for the fair...

We've already blocked a day to visit the event. Will you be there too? Adarna House, one of my fave local children's book publishers, is giving away tickets for free. Hope to bump into you at the fair ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment